- Creating and updating resumes and cover letters that stand out in this competitive environment.
- Career coaching/career tips and advice.
- Job interview preparation ( I pretend to be the prospective employer; practice in this setting helps one to relax when it comes to the actual interview).
- Editing–or helping you as you write–just about anything! Example: resignation letters, apology letters, journals, anything!
- Reviewing any printed material for aesthetic appeal and quality of wording–examples include invitations, posters, flyers, newsletters, and announcements.
- Reviewing your website for visual or written content.
See reviews of my work on Google and Thumbtack!